Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fabulous France

For those of you following me on Flickr you will know that I have been busy uploading my many images taken from my travels around France last year. My trip was split between the Loire Region and The Midi-Pyrénées which is the largest region in France. This area is truly spectacular, there are so many places to see, each one more breathtaking than the last. Some of my favourite shots are now available to buy via my Red Bubble Store. If you would like to see more of this region, click here and view the film.




One of my favourite places Saint-Cirq-Lapopie

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anton said...

I absolutely love your images of France, the Midi-Pyrenees in particular. You mentioned on a flickr photo you stayed near Puy-l'Eveque, can you share the properties name? Thanks!