Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm no Tweeter!



To tweet or not to tweet, that has been the question on my mind now for quite sometime.

Half of me thinks yes what a great idea, I can use it as a subtle marketing tool and the other half of me thinks I don't want to randomly chit chat rubbish with people.

As for celebrity tweeting, it gets me so mad! I like to think of my celebs as detached individuals, untouchable, sometimes elegant, sometimes clever or whatever I choose them to be in my own mind, but honestly, miscellaneous ramblings from celebs about what they had for breakfast, yada, yada, just makes them look and sound stupid with too much time on their hands and further more breaks the illusion and mystery for me.

So although I haven't entirely ruled it out, I shall not be tweeting anytime soon. However, thanks to a friend I have just discovered spnbabble. Now this to me seems a far better prospect. Maybe not as big yet, but geared for marketing, not twaddle! Check it out and see what you think. You can follow me on there if you so wish under the name DigitalExpressions.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Tweeting is like 'cocktail party speak' to me:

(a) I'm useless at it
(b) I don't see the point.

I succumbed to a Twitter account (I'm clearly the type to be influenced by my peers) but never use it for the above mentioned reasons! As for celebs? I have to say I agree with you.

Thanks for this link however. Under your recommendation I will go check it out. :)